Christmas at the Bridge
"Christmas at the Bridge" will be held Saturday, December 14th from 9:00-12:00 noon. This is a free family event where adults and kids come and pick out a present for someone they care about. The Bridge will be filled with tables of toys, books, clothing, treats, tools, candles, gift cards, baskets, stuffed animals, coloring books, crayons, all sorts of gifts...Christmas music fills the air with the sights and sounds of the Holiday season. Volunteers will be ready to help make a Christmas card and wrap and decorate the present. Refreshments will be served. All families from our community are invited to come to this free event! No reservations needed. Come get in the holiday spirit! Spread love and give generously! check us out at www.facebook.com/ChristmasAtTheBridge
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council will meet this Monday afternoon at 5:15 p.m.
• Stratford School Board to meet July 15
• Van Diest Medical Center preparing for the ground breaking of new family clinic.
• Independence Day closings announced.
• Rescue call sends Webster City Fire Department into action Wednesday afternoon.