Christmas at the Bridge
"Christmas at the Bridge" will be held Saturday, December 14th from 9:00-12:00 noon. This is a free family event where adults and kids come and pick out a present for someone they care about. The Bridge will be filled with tables of toys, books, clothing, treats, tools, candles, gift cards, baskets, stuffed animals, coloring books, crayons, all sorts of gifts...Christmas music fills the air with the sights and sounds of the Holiday season. Volunteers will be ready to help make a Christmas card and wrap and decorate the present. Refreshments will be served. All families from our community are invited to come to this free event! No reservations needed. Come get in the holiday spirit! Spread love and give generously! check us out at www.facebook.com/ChristmasAtTheBridge
Latest News Headlines
• Steve King to host a town meeting in Webster City on Friday afternoon.
• Planning and Zoning Commission looks at revising the sign ordinance in Webster City.
• Kendall Young Library Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission to meet Thursday.