Threshing Bee in Homer, Iowa
There is going to be the "Annual Threshing Bee" in Homer, Iowa, on Saturday and Sunday, August 24th & 25th, from 8:00 am to when it ends. Homer, Iowa is located 8 miles North of Stratford, Iowa, on R21.
Admission is $5.00 per person at the gate. Saturday Noon through Sunday, food and Drinks are available for purchase. Nearby Lodging is available in Camping and Motels in Fort Dodge, Iowa and Webster City, Iowa, as well as, camping available at Brushy Creek Campground, which is 4 miles from Homer, Iowa. This event is featuring many forms of equipment, a Tractor Ride around Brushy Creek State Park from Homer on Sunday, August 25th starting at 9:00 am. Also many other points of interest.
For more information contact one of these people:
Don Lamb: 515-832-6899, 515-832-2070, or 515-408-0664
Bill Oberheleman: 515-955-4141, 515-570-6400
Dennis Chase: 515-972-4636, 515-570-2222
Latest News Headlines
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County honored at the Iowa State Fair on August 12.
• Clarion City Council updated on White Fox Landing Project.
• Applications now being accepted for the Webster City Civil Service Commission.
• Cyndi Young to speak in Webster City on September 3.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate for July.