Threshing Bee in Homer, Iowa
There is going to be the "Annual Threshing Bee" in Homer, Iowa, on Saturday and Sunday, August 24th & 25th, from 8:00 am to when it ends. Homer, Iowa is located 8 miles North of Stratford, Iowa, on R21.
Admission is $5.00 per person at the gate. Saturday Noon through Sunday, food and Drinks are available for purchase. Nearby Lodging is available in Camping and Motels in Fort Dodge, Iowa and Webster City, Iowa, as well as, camping available at Brushy Creek Campground, which is 4 miles from Homer, Iowa. This event is featuring many forms of equipment, a Tractor Ride around Brushy Creek State Park from Homer on Sunday, August 25th starting at 9:00 am. Also many other points of interest.
For more information contact one of these people:
Don Lamb: 515-832-6899, 515-832-2070, or 515-408-0664
Bill Oberheleman: 515-955-4141, 515-570-6400
Dennis Chase: 515-972-4636, 515-570-2222
Latest News Headlines
• Evelyn Miller murder trial to begin Monday in Hamilton County District Court.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board approves a grant trail resolution
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• "Diamonds and Bowties" is the theme for the 2015 St. Thomas Aquinas School Ball.
• No injuries in Wednesday night house fire in Webster City.