Threshing Bee in Homer, Iowa
There is going to be the "Annual Threshing Bee" in Homer, Iowa, on Saturday and Sunday, August 24th & 25th, from 8:00 am to when it ends. Homer, Iowa is located 8 miles North of Stratford, Iowa, on R21.
Admission is $5.00 per person at the gate. Saturday Noon through Sunday, food and Drinks are available for purchase. Nearby Lodging is available in Camping and Motels in Fort Dodge, Iowa and Webster City, Iowa, as well as, camping available at Brushy Creek Campground, which is 4 miles from Homer, Iowa. This event is featuring many forms of equipment, a Tractor Ride around Brushy Creek State Park from Homer on Sunday, August 25th starting at 9:00 am. Also many other points of interest.
For more information contact one of these people:
Don Lamb: 515-832-6899, 515-832-2070, or 515-408-0664
Bill Oberheleman: 515-955-4141, 515-570-6400
Dennis Chase: 515-972-4636, 515-570-2222
Latest News Headlines
• Auditions for "Murder on a Budget" will be Sunday and Monday at the Webster City Community Theatre.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City man injured in Tuesday night motor vehicle accident north of Duncombe.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet December 15.
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree