Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health email@example.com 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa State Patrol investigate two vehicle crash near Jewell early Wednesday evening.
• Hamilton County sees drop in unemployment.
• Lenz honored for service on the Hamilton County Conservation Board.
• Donations coming in to KYL appeal.
• Stenger pleads not guilty,trial set for February 21.