Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health email@example.com 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Godwin facing a five year sentence for Operating While Intoxicated charge.
• Dr. Daher welcomed by Van Diest Medical Center Board Tuesday night
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Van Diest Medical Center Board to meet Tuesday night.
• Fort Dodge Police apprehend 15 year old in Saturday morning incident at Snell Crawford Park