Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health mitchell-overton(at)uiowa(dot)edu 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council's final meeting for 2013 set for Monday night.
• Hunting and Fishing licenses for 2014 go on sale December 15.
• Kendall Young Library Board approves budget for 2014.
• Eagle Grove School Board approves bid for roofing project and for an SBRC grant.
• Stratford Community School Board meets December 18.