Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health email@example.com 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Police arrest local resident for Lascivious Acts with a Child and Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree
• Wright County Supervisors approve bid for bridge project.
• Solar power meeting in Williams on Friday evening.
• Report from Iowa Architectural Foundation on ideas for downtown Webster City to be presented at Monday's city council meeting.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.