Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health mitchell-overton(at)uiowa(dot)edu 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• RV TV planning meeting is coming Monday,July 28.
• "Our Sunday Best"comes to Randall this weekend.
• Clarion City Council delays action on transit service for the community.
• Hamilton County Fair Parade draws a huge crowd to downtown Webster City!
• Hamilton County sees slight increase in June unemployment rate.