Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health mitchell-overton(at)uiowa(dot)edu 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• D.A.R.E. Graduation coming up this Tuesday in Webster City.
• Stratford School Board will have two hearings at their next meeting Wednesday.
• Parent Teacher Conferences set for March 13 in Webster City.
• Chamber coffee draws an excellent turnout to Kendall Young Library.
• Hamilton County Democrats and Republicans to meet Saturday for their conventions.