Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health firstname.lastname@example.org 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.
• Texas motorist injured a car semi crash near Stanhope on September 26.
• That Chautauqua Thing and Fall Fest comes to Webster City this weekend.
• Hegland and Quam crowned South Hamilton High School Homecoming Queen and King.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.