Working Together – Healthy Lives – Healthy Communities
The University of Iowa College of Public Health (CPH) and the College Business Leadership Network is hosting an engaging luncheon and community forum in your area. CPH Dean Sue Curry and CPH faculty will lead discussion topics on health in business and the workplace that will be relevant to your work as a business and community leader.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register for the event follow the link http://bit.ly/BLNMasonCity. Direct questions to Mitchell Overton, Alumni Relations Coordinator, University of Iowa College of Public Health email@example.com 319-384-4366.
Latest News Headlines
• Arts R Alive Sculpture Event set for August 6 to 8.
• Back to school registration dates announced.
• Final results of the Hamilton County League of Women Voters Straw Poll released.
• Fort Dodge Police investigate early Saturday shooting incident.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.