Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Webster City Police news.
• Webster City Police Department begins B.L.U.E. program
• Webster City Police release details of an accident Monday evening and one on Friday.
• The Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.