Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa State Patrol investigate two vehicle crash near Jewell early Wednesday evening.
• Hamilton County sees drop in unemployment.
• Lenz honored for service on the Hamilton County Conservation Board.
• Donations coming in to KYL appeal.
• Stenger pleads not guilty,trial set for February 21.