Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Arts R Alive Sculpture Event set for August 6 to 8.
• Back to school registration dates announced.
• Final results of the Hamilton County League of Women Voters Straw Poll released.
• Fort Dodge Police investigate early Saturday shooting incident.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.