Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Former Webster City resident and softball coach charged with crack cocaine possession.
• Webster City school board to meet Monday evening.
• No change in enrollment for Northeast Hamilton School.
• Hamilton County sees a slight increase in its unemployment rate for September.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.