Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Below normal precipitation,above normal temperatures describe the weather in March in Webster City.
• Slight drop in Hamilton County's Unemployment Rate for February.
• Home fire under investigation in Woolstock.
• Van Diest Medical Center to meet for a special session Tuesday afternoon.
• Jordan Aquifer rule changes to be discussed at Fort Dodge meeting.