Spring Bell Choir Concert
The Five Handbell Choirs will present an hour-long concert on Sunday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m. in the church sanctuary at Collegiate United Methodist Church/Wesley Foundation (2622 Lincolnway, Ames, IA 50014). Concert selections will range from popular melodies such as Leroy Andeson's “Plink, Plank, Plunk” to arrangements of hymn tunes and original compositions for handbells. About 55 ringers from 6th graders to senior citizens will be involved. Handbells have been part of the music ministry at Collegiate/Wesley since 1960.
Latest News Headlines
• Lankford sentenced to 65 years for sexual abuse, incest and exploitation of a minor.
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board reviews recommendations
• Williams will celebrate its 65th annual Fourth of July celebration on Monday!
• Elm Lake meeting set for July 6.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.