American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• New trial date set for Corbin Graesch.
• New trial date to be set for Casey Frederiksen
• Red Carpet Affair set for Friday night at Webster Theater!
• Webster City Parks and Recreation Commission to meet Thursday afternoon.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet Thursday afternoon.