American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Another drop in Hamilton County's unemployment rate.
• The search continues for Kathlynn Shepard continues.
• Authorities locate the body of Kenneth Heckman
• Bruce Braley to visit Webster City Friday afternoon.
• Search will resume Tuesday morning for missing teenager in Webster County.