American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Tuesday evening.
• Stratford School Board preparing for summer projects.
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Friday for a special session.
• Avian flu forces cancellation of poultry show at the Wright County District Junior Fair.
• Special meeting of the Webster City City Council set for Thursday.