American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Franklin County Accident.
• South Hamilton School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City School Board to meet Monday evening at 6:30.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Dayton motorist injured in Wednesday morning accident.