American Legion Fish Dinner
The American Legion, located at 726 2nd Street in Webster City, will be having a Fish Dinner on Friday, March 22, 2013. The dinner will be from 5p to 7p, or until gone. This is a Free Will donation. They will be serving: Baked Alaska Halibut, Local Walleye, Baked Potato, Beans, and coffee & milk.
The dinner is for Members, guests, and Veterans.
Latest News Headlines
• Randall City Council looks at frozen pipe situation.
• Wright County Supervisors award culvert projects.
• Webster City teacher honored with the Golden Apple Award.
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to hold County Budget hearing on Tuesday morning.