Hospital Auxilliary Jewelry Sale
Hamilton County Hospital Auxillary is sponsoring a $5.00 jewelry and accessories sale 10-5 in the meditation room/West corridor. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Proceeds are used to purchase equipment and support the medical needs at Van Diest Medical Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.
• Gowrie man dies in grain bin accident
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.
• Nessa trial moved to January