Hospital Auxilliary Jewelry Sale
Hamilton County Hospital Auxillary is sponsoring a $5.00 jewelry and accessories sale 10-5 in the meditation room/West corridor. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Proceeds are used to purchase equipment and support the medical needs at Van Diest Medical Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Roland Story School Board to meet August 11.
• Clarion City Council to meet Monday.
• July turning out to be a cool and dry month for Webster City.
• Webster City City Council to meet this Monday,August 4.
• Final day today for Health Needs Assessment Survey at VDMC.