Hospital Auxilliary Jewelry Sale
Hamilton County Hospital Auxillary is sponsoring a $5.00 jewelry and accessories sale 10-5 in the meditation room/West corridor. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Proceeds are used to purchase equipment and support the medical needs at Van Diest Medical Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Northeast Hamilton School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to hold County Budget hearing on Tuesday morning.
• Convention for Hamilton County Democrats and Republicans held this past weekend.
• Food Bank of Iowa Mobile Pantry comes to Stanhope on March 15.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet Monday morning.