Hospital Auxilliary Jewelry Sale
Hamilton County Hospital Auxillary is sponsoring a $5.00 jewelry and accessories sale 10-5 in the meditation room/West corridor. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Proceeds are used to purchase equipment and support the medical needs at Van Diest Medical Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Conservation Board meeting set for Tuesday morning.
• Webster City School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Knierim woman killed in Thursday motor vehicle accident in Calhoun County
• Stratford School Board prepare for Iowa Assessments in February
• Webster City City Council look at Capital Improvement plans.