Hospital Auxilliary Jewelry Sale
Hamilton County Hospital Auxillary is sponsoring a $5.00 jewelry and accessories sale 10-5 in the meditation room/West corridor. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted. Proceeds are used to purchase equipment and support the medical needs at Van Diest Medical Center.
Latest News Headlines
• Swon sworn in as new VDMC board member
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at installing solar array panels at Little Wall Lake.
• Two accidents investigated by Hamilton County Sheriff's Department.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Swon to become new Van Diest Medical Center Board member.