Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• RV TV planning meeting is coming Monday,July 28.
• "Our Sunday Best"comes to Randall this weekend.
• Clarion City Council delays action on transit service for the community.
• Hamilton County Fair Parade draws a huge crowd to downtown Webster City!
• Hamilton County sees slight increase in June unemployment rate.