Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Open house set for new Hickory Cabin at Briggs Woods Park set for next month.
• Ames motorist escapes injury in a one vehicle crash near Randall Friday night.
• No injuries in Eagle Grove Fire on Friday evening.
• Hamilton County Board of Health to meet Thursday afternoon.
• Volunteers needed for tree planting on Thursday.