Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Jordan Aquifer rule changes to be discussed at Fort Dodge meeting.
• Iowa Falls teller charged with bank embezzlement.
• Webster City Parks and Rec,Hamilton County Conservation look at issues.
• Webster City Community Schools asking residents to participate in a We Support survey next week.
• Webster City selected to receive funding for the Riverside Stormwater Wetland project.