Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Jewell man charged with animal cruelty.
• April weather stats show above normal temperatures but below normal precipitation in Webster City.
• Authorities searching for the person who robbed the Dayton Casey's store.
• Dash for the Stash at Kendall Young Library is on until May 14.
• Farm to Fork program Monday evening at Hy-Vee