Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Graduation Day for area high school seniors!!
• Fort Dodge Police officer assaulted Friday afternoon.
• Two Webster City residents facing charges after incident Thursday at 1515 Wall Street.
• Clarion City Council will meet this Monday evening.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet this Monday,May 20.