Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• North Central Correctional Facility investigation
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to discuss Gordon's Marsh Tuesday.
• Drug policy listening sessions coming to Hamilton County.
• Angel Tree tag program has been cancelled by UDMO.