Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa State Patrol investigate two vehicle crash near Jewell early Wednesday evening.
• Hamilton County sees drop in unemployment.
• Lenz honored for service on the Hamilton County Conservation Board.
• Donations coming in to KYL appeal.
• Stenger pleads not guilty,trial set for February 21.