Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Another drop for the unemployment rate in Hamilton County.
• Two arrested by Fort Dodge Police on Thursday.
• Webster City Fire Department called to fire at Van Diest Supply Company Thursday evening.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon
• Cabin floor plan at Briggs Woods Park discussed at Conservation Board meeting.