Lunch & Learn Program
The Wellness Committee at Van Diest Medical Center is hosting a lunch and learn "How to Build a Healthy Plate" Presenter of the program will be VDMC Dietician Kristi Zwiefel. There will be two sessions offered- 11:30 and 12:15. The menu will feature vegetable lasagna, cole slaw, mandarin oranges and pumpkin dessert, cost of lunch is $4.00, call for reservations at 832-7863 , otherwise the program is FREE and open to the public and no reservation is needed if only attending program.
Latest News Headlines
• Wilson Brewer Historic Park Committee to meet Tuesday.
• Webster City Community School Board to meet Monday evening.
• Van Diest Medical Center to meet in special session Friday.
• Webster City man arrested in Fort Dodge after two county pursuit.
• Eklund recipient of $1500 of Iowa Student Loan giveaway.