Asbury Man to Man Free Dinner
Being Abury's Man to Man Dinner was snowed out last month, there will be the Asbury's Man to Man Free Dinner for February. Serving will begin a 5:30 pm on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, and will continue to serve until everyone has been fed. This event is being held at Asbury Methodist Church in Webster City, on the corner of Des Moines, and Bank Street.
Please come, and invite a friend or neighbor to come with you. It's free and the fellowship is priceless!
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Tuesday afternoon.
• Two central Iowa men charged with violent threats at Pokemon convention to be held without bail for four months.
• Doodlebug Reunion set for September 17-19
• Wet and warm August in Webster City.
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.