Dows American Legion and Sons of American Legion Fish Fry
The Dows American Legion and the Sons of American Legion are having a Fish Fry on Saturday, February 9, 2013, from 5 pm to 7 pm. This will be held at the Dows American Legion on Main Street in Dows, Iowa.
The Menu includes: Fried Fish and Baked Fish, baked potato, baked beans, cole slaw, pasta salad, cresent rolls, milk, coffee, and lemonade. Tickets are $8.00 for all you can eat, and small children eat FREE!!!
Come and Enjoy!
Latest News Headlines
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.
• Gowrie man dies in grain bin accident
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.
• Nessa trial moved to January