Smart Investing Seminar
Sign up for a FREE "Smart Investing @ Your LIbrary" class to learn more about investing, whether you are just starting, preparing for retirement, or already retired. After an in-person orientation, take the online course at your own pace, focusing on financial issues that matter most to you.
The Class Orientation is on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 6:30 pm at the Kendall Young Library located at 1201 Willson Avenue, Webster City, Iowa.
On-line Coursework will start on Friday, February 1st and go through March 6th.
Wrap-Up Session will be Thursday, March 7th, at 6:30 pm.
Registration is required. To sign up, call 515-832-9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a free course taught by Iowa State University Extension specialists and the Director of Investor Education for the Iowa Insurance Division.
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Work begins on Jewellsworth Trail
• Williams City Council election set for Tuesday.
• Music in the Park set for Thursday in Webster City.
• S.A.L.T. meeting coming to Williams on August 4.