Smart Investing Seminar
Sign up for a FREE "Smart Investing @ Your LIbrary" class to learn more about investing, whether you are just starting, preparing for retirement, or already retired. After an in-person orientation, take the online course at your own pace, focusing on financial issues that matter most to you.
The Class Orientation is on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 6:30 pm at the Kendall Young Library located at 1201 Willson Avenue, Webster City, Iowa.
On-line Coursework will start on Friday, February 1st and go through March 6th.
Wrap-Up Session will be Thursday, March 7th, at 6:30 pm.
Registration is required. To sign up, call 515-832-9100 or email email@example.com. This is a free course taught by Iowa State University Extension specialists and the Director of Investor Education for the Iowa Insurance Division.
Latest News Headlines
• Fort Dodge Police officer assaulted Friday afternoon.
• Two Webster City residents facing charges after incident Thursday at 1515 Wall Street.
• Clarion City Council will meet this Monday evening.
• Wright County Supervisors to meet this Monday,May 20.
• Fire at the old Electrolux building Thursday evening