Christmas at the Bridge
"Christmas at the Bridge" is a new free family event where kids and adults come and pick out a gift to give to someone they care about. The Bridge will be filled with tables with all sorts of presents: toys, books, tools, gift cards, treats, stuffed animals etc. Volunteers will help each person wrap their gift and make a card. All families from our community are invited, no reservations are needed! Refreshments will be served. Come on Saturday, December 15th to the Bridge @ 905 Des Moines Street and get into the Holiday Spirit!
Latest News Headlines
• Two central Iowa men charged with violent threats at Pokemon convention to be held without bail for four months.
• Doodlebug Reunion set for September 17-19
• Wet and warm August in Webster City.
• Two people injured in SUV accident east of Webster City Thursday afternoon.
• W.C. man turns himself in to Fort Dodge police after theater incident on August 14.