Christmas at the Bridge
"Christmas at the Bridge" is a new free family event where kids and adults come and pick out a gift to give to someone they care about. The Bridge will be filled with tables with all sorts of presents: toys, books, tools, gift cards, treats, stuffed animals etc. Volunteers will help each person wrap their gift and make a card. All families from our community are invited, no reservations are needed! Refreshments will be served. Come on Saturday, December 15th to the Bridge @ 905 Des Moines Street and get into the Holiday Spirit!
Latest News Headlines
• Van Diest Medical Center board discuss access road.
• Sadler to be new city manager in Sidney,Nebraska.
• Kendall Young Library Board updated on security camera project.
• Renovation for the court room in Clarion to begin in December.
• Wilson denied post conviction relief.