Christmas at the Bridge
"Christmas at the Bridge" is a new free family event where kids and adults come and pick out a gift to give to someone they care about. The Bridge will be filled with tables with all sorts of presents: toys, books, tools, gift cards, treats, stuffed animals etc. Volunteers will help each person wrap their gift and make a card. All families from our community are invited, no reservations are needed! Refreshments will be served. Come on Saturday, December 15th to the Bridge @ 905 Des Moines Street and get into the Holiday Spirit!
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to discuss Sign Ordinance.
• Mother of Evelyn Miller takes to the witness stand in Frederiksen trial.
• Squaw Creek Watershed project to receive water quality initiative funding.
• More testimony in Case Frederiksen trial Thursday.
• Webster City FFA receives a generous donation.