Duncombe UMC Supper & Bazaar
On Saturday, November 3, 2012, the United Methodist Church in Duncombe, are hosting a Dinner and Bazaar.
The Dinner starts at 4:30 pm to 6:45 pm. They will be serving Roast Beef, Ham, Baked Potato, Corn, Green Beans, Coleslaw & Macaroni Salads, and Pie. The tickets are $8.00 for Adults, Children 4-12 years old are $3.00, and Children 3 and younger are Free. The Bazaar will end at 7:00 pm. The auctioneer is going to be Keith Dencklau.
Come and enjoy!
Latest News Headlines
• Century and Heritage Farms from Hamilton County announced at the Iowa State Fair.
• Nessa trial moved to January
• Nomination papers can be taken out for municipal elections in Hamilton County
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Arrest warrant issued for Webster City man following an incident in Fort Dodge.