The Joe Niekro Foundation Brain Aneurysm, AVM, FMD, and Stroke Support Group
If you or someone you love has been affected by a brain aneurysm, AVM, FMD, or a stroke associated with any of these conditions, please join us as we come together to support one another and share our stories. We encourage patients, families and friends to join us as we meet to discuss and listen to others who have shared in our pain.
Registration will be from 9-9:30 and the meeting will go until noon. This time will be to introduce the Iowa Chapter and The Joe Niekro Foundation, discuss the purpose of the support group, pass out information and let attendees share their stories.
For more information, please call Barbara at 515-302-8195 or you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Headlines
• Youth and Family Center hosts Friends Campaign Kickoff on December 1.
• No change in the Hamilton County unemployment rate.
• Webster City Police news.
• Webster City Police Department begins B.L.U.E. program
• Webster City Police release details of an accident Monday evening and one on Friday.