Business Leadership Network Luncheon and Community Forum
The University of Iowa College of Public Health invites North Iowa business and community leaders and educators to a free luncheon and community forum to discuss their ideas for making their communities healthier and safer. The College is building a Business Leadership Network in 16 northern Iowa counties to explore ways to work together. The luncheon keynote is on cyber-bullying and efforts to reach youth through a theatrical production on the issue. Following lunch, roundtable discussions will focus on cyber-bullying in schools and the workplace, workplace health and safety, aging populations and the workforce, and community and behavioral health. Free and open to the public, but registration required: http://bit.ly/BLNalgona
Latest News Headlines
• Renovation for the court room in Clarion to begin in December.
• Wilson denied post conviction relief.
• Hamilton County Board of Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• South Hamilton Community School Board to meet Monday evening in Jewell.
• Wright County Board of Supervisors to meet Monday morning.