Business Leadership Network Luncheon and Community Forum
The University of Iowa College of Public Health invites North Iowa business and community leaders and educators to a free luncheon and community forum to discuss their ideas for making their communities healthier and safer. The College is building a Business Leadership Network in 16 northern Iowa counties to explore ways to work together. The luncheon keynote is on cyber-bullying and efforts to reach youth through a theatrical production on the issue. Following lunch, roundtable discussions will focus on cyber-bullying in schools and the workplace, workplace health and safety, aging populations and the workforce, and community and behavioral health. Free and open to the public, but registration required: http://bit.ly/BLNalgona
Latest News Headlines
• Retail Job Fair comes to Fort Dodge.
• Second suspect caught in Links Golf Course burglary and theft incident.
• W.C.C.T. celebrates the 2013-14 season.
• Webster City Police keeping close eye on students after reported abduction attempts in Boone,Webster and Greene Counties.
• September weather in review.