Business Leadership Network Luncheon and Community Forum
The University of Iowa College of Public Health invites North Iowa business and community leaders and educators to a free luncheon and community forum to discuss their ideas for making their communities healthier and safer. The College is building a Business Leadership Network in 16 northern Iowa counties to explore ways to work together. The luncheon keynote is on cyber-bullying and efforts to reach youth through a theatrical production on the issue. Following lunch, roundtable discussions will focus on cyber-bullying in schools and the workplace, workplace health and safety, aging populations and the workforce, and community and behavioral health. Free and open to the public, but registration required: http://bit.ly/BLNalgona
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County Sheriff's Department investigate two accidents over the Memorial Day weekend.
• Entries are now being accepted for this year's Bill Riley Talent Search at the Hamilton County Fair.
• People's Credit Union acquires Frontier Community Credit Union of Fort Dodge.
• Two injured in Sunday afternoon motorcycle accident near Lehigh.
• Webster City man charged in Friday night robbery of the Jewell Casey's store.