Business Leadership Network Luncheon and Community Forum
The University of Iowa College of Public Health invites North Iowa business and community leaders and educators to a free luncheon and community forum to discuss their ideas for making their communities healthier and safer. The College is building a Business Leadership Network in 16 northern Iowa counties to explore ways to work together. The luncheon keynote is on cyber-bullying and efforts to reach youth through a theatrical production on the issue. Following lunch, roundtable discussions will focus on cyber-bullying in schools and the workplace, workplace health and safety, aging populations and the workforce, and community and behavioral health. Free and open to the public, but registration required: http://bit.ly/BLNalgona
Latest News Headlines
• Hamilton County sees slight increase in June unemployment rate.
• Wright County Supervisors receive update on road work near Woolstock.
• Northeast Hamilton Community School Board to meet Thursday evening.
• Hamilton County Supervisors to meet Tuesday morning.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board to meet Thursday.