Business Leadership Network Luncheon and Community Forum
The University of Iowa College of Public Health invites North Iowa business and community leaders and educators to a free luncheon and community forum to discuss their ideas for making their communities healthier and safer. The College is building a Business Leadership Network in 16 northern Iowa counties to explore ways to work together. The luncheon keynote is on cyber-bullying and efforts to reach youth through a theatrical production on the issue. Following lunch, roundtable discussions will focus on cyber-bullying in schools and the workplace, workplace health and safety, aging populations and the workforce, and community and behavioral health. Free and open to the public, but registration required: http://bit.ly/BLNalgona
Latest News Headlines
• Iowa State Patrol investigate two vehicle crash near Jewell early Wednesday evening.
• Hamilton County sees drop in unemployment.
• Lenz honored for service on the Hamilton County Conservation Board.
• Donations coming in to KYL appeal.
• Stenger pleads not guilty,trial set for February 21.